What you need:
1 gallon ziploc bag
1 quart ziploc bag (heavy duty)
4 cups ice (1 Liter)
1/4 cup salt (60 ml)
1 cup whole milk (250 ml)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (5 ml)
2 tablespoons sugar (30 ml)
cups and spoons
1. Pour the milk, vanilla extract, and sugar into the small ziploc bag. Squeeze
as much air out as possible and seal the bag carefully.
2. Place the small ziploc bag down into the large bag. Put the ice and salt into the large bag. Seal the large bag tightly.
3. Shake, toss, and flip the “ice cream machine” for 5 to 10 minutes. If the bag
gets too cold to handle, wrap it with a towel.
4. Keep shaking and tossing until the cream gets firm like ice cream. It will probably be a bit softer then normal ice cream.
5. Feel free to add fruit or sprinkles or hot fudge or....I'm getting hungry!